1.Tell us a bit about yourself? My name is Miles Aridio Moore and I am the hero of the novel, The Fire God Tour. I have been fortunate to be born in a loving family that supported my aspirations to be a hip-hop star. I’m the owner of AriMusic, an international musical conglomerate.
2. What is your role in the story? I’m the hero of the story which recounts my adventures as an adult on my international music tour starting in California and travelling throughout Europe named The Fire God Tour. I also have a role in the prequels Act I. Seed on Fire and Act II. Playing with Fire. I’m known as a masterful entertainer who can set the stage on fire, but I’ve been hiding another fact about me. I reveal to Bella despite knowing I may lose her love for me.
3. When and where were you happiest? Prior to meeting Bella Wahlberg, my Chief Marketing Officer at AriMusic, I was happiest in my studio creating music. After meeting Bella and falling in love with her, I’m happiest in her presence and spending time with her.
4. If you could make one wish, what would it be? I try to spread love through my music and my one wish would be to have more love in the world.
5. What are your best / worst attributes? My best attribute is that I’m accepting of different attitudes and beliefs and I respect that we have more in common with each other as human beings than differences. My worst trait is I can be impatient at times.
6. Describe yourself using one word. Passionate
About the Book
Title: The Fire God Tour
Author: Michele Sims
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Suspense
Miles Moore is obsessed with fire. He can’t help it—it’s in his genes. He’s also the famous performer Ari, an international hip-hop sensation. There are some negatives that come with fame—death threats and life on the road among them—but there’s also a lot of good: fast cars, fast women, international travel, and more money than he can handle. When Bella Wahlberg joins his team as the chief of marketing, she seems like the antithesis of what he’s looking for, so much so that Miles dubs her Belsa the Ice Queen. It would be unprofessional for them to get together, but more than that, she’s unavailable—and deathly afraid of fire. But as they prepare for The Fire God Tour, Miles can tell something is changing. Is he ready to commit himself to one woman? Can fire and ice come together?
Michele Sims is the creator of the Moore Family Saga and the Fire God Series. She loves writing hot love stories and women’s fiction with multidimensional characters in multigenerational families. She is the recipient of the 2018 RSJ Aspiring Author Award and first runner up in the Introvert Press Poetry Contest for February 2018. She is a member of the LRWA, in Charleston, SC and the From The Heart Romance Writers’ online group.
She lives in South Carolina with her husband who has been her soulmate and greatest cheerleader. She is the proud mother of two adult sons and the auntie to many loved ones. When she’s not writing, she’s trying to remember the importance of exercise, travelling, listening to different genres of music, and observing the wonders of life on this marvelous planet.
Purchase Act I. Seed on Fire and Act II. Playing with Fire.